“Cosmopolis” Premier – No Cheating Homewreckers Allowed!

3 Aug

20120803-092946.jpg

According to RadarOnline, Snow Ho has been banned from the Cosmopolis premiere…

“Kristen Stewart has been banished from attending Robert Pattinson’s up and coming New York movie premiere, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Security staff have been told to keep K-Stew, 22, away from the red carpet and after party for the Cosmopolis premiere on August 13, in fear she may use it as an excuse to speak with R-Pattz in person.

The film’s movie bosses are also wary of the media storm it would cause and don’t want her appearance distracting the public from the movie.

“Despite the fact Robert and Kristen have been communicating by cell phone, she will not be at the Cosmopolis New York premiere,” a source said.

“Security was briefed and they were told that Kristen is not allowed anywhere near the red carpet or the after party.

“The decision was made because Robert just doesn’t want to see her. There were fears that she could use it as a chance to talk to him in person and that sort of drama is not wanted at the premiere.

“There’s also the fact that if she did attend, it would distract from the film premiere itself and the movie bosses are not interested in that sort of publicity.

“It’s going to be Robert’s first public appearance since the scandal broke – and they really want to make it less of a media circus than it already will be,” the source said. …”

143 Responses to ““Cosmopolis” Premier – No Cheating Homewreckers Allowed!”

1. Ashley August 3, 2012 at 12:32 pm #

Too bad he didn’t realize Robsten drama pulled away from Remember Me and Water For Elephants…

• Acer August 3, 2012 at 10:53 pm #

Exactly!

2. Ali August 3, 2012 at 12:34 pm #

I just want to imagine her having a bitch fit cause someone told her NO!

• britgirl August 3, 2012 at 12:39 pm #

That would be a sight worth seeing, her full on bitch face and I can imagine her stamping her feet like a child throwing a tantrum

3. britgirl August 3, 2012 at 12:37 pm #

I doubt even she’s that hard faced she would have gone but they had to put out a reason for her not being there. And here it is. I’m sure her fans will think she being targeted with this and may pull a few sympathy vote. Eugh! I think this RC is going to be Robs biggest challenge to date. I’m sure one or two reporter will try and slip a question or two in about her. Then we’ll see what he’s made of and how he’s going to play this one out.

4. alexisis August 3, 2012 at 1:12 pm #

One way or another the publicity for this premier is going to be awesome.!

5. Diana August 3, 2012 at 2:07 pm #

So, I’m wondering…where have all the Nonstens gone? i mean, I know the website closed down, but I’m wondering if all those women, or any of them, gave up on Rob? I can’t count the times I’ve read “I will not support him as long as he is with her.”

Well, he has a new movie coming out, here in America(apparently the only country he gives a shit about), and he could really stand to get some butts in the seats. He’d probably appreciate it a lot, if they stayed for the whole thing, as well. Yeah, I’m not buying that he thinks it’s cool when people leave early :roll:

Anywho, he’s probably realized, finally, that robstens won’t watch his non Twit films. He needs fans. The guy obviously loves the $. He wants Cosmo to take off here. And now, conveniently, he is single again. Broke up with the skank, kicked her to the curb, and won’t even accept her calls. Or so we are to believe, since he’s made no public statement concerning his relay with Spew. (I see what you did there, Boob.)

Anyway, now would be the perfect time for all his long lost fans to come out to his new film, support their sweet adorable Rob, make him the Box Office sensation they always knew he would be. Bump him up on that highest Paid Actor list! He could just let it slip that the best part of the flick is at the end, the must-see finish…

Of course, he wants BD2 to do well also. If he’s been faking a relay with Screw all these years(as I believe he has), it wouldn’t be too difficult to fake getting back with her before November. The crazy shippers will twirl and wet themselves, and park their butts in the seats repeatedly.

As most of us have said already, at least it’s gonna be an interesting couple months :lol:

• bev1305 August 3, 2012 at 2:20 pm #

Everybody gets a piece of the pie, it really couldn’t have happened at a better time :roll:

• Rachel August 3, 2012 at 2:58 pm #

I agree with all of this Diana. Perfect timing wouldn’t you say. Don’t worry his fans are there. Don’t you know that Robsessed got alot of the tickets for the COSMO press conference. Here, in the UK COSMO has gone. We aren’t buying into the drama.

• Diana August 3, 2012 at 5:34 pm #

I knew his fans had ended up somewhere, but I just can’t look at the obsessed sites too much. Ha. It’s going to be hilarious, the RC, Booby all suave and serious, and a couple hundred weeping pleading sheep with robsten unbroken signs.

• Rachel August 3, 2012 at 5:38 pm #

and their tattoos

6. Famewhore August 3, 2012 at 2:14 pm #

Nonstens are still around..

• Diana August 3, 2012 at 3:02 pm #

I figured as much. I wonder if they will support Booby now? Now that’s he’s kicked the homewrecker to the curb, and is concentrating only on his work. I wonder if they will go see Cosmo in just a couple of weeks.

• Rachel August 3, 2012 at 3:04 pm #

Multiple times

• Me August 3, 2012 at 4:14 pm #

I just want to know what kind of reaction the Robsten folk will have when Rob finally makes his appearance and since I believe he is going to be looking happier than we have ever seen him, I predict the guy is going to be beaming to the the tune of walking on sunshine, then they will know that he is far from broken and that he never cared for that bipolar freak. If I’m wrong about this, I will be shocked.

• Rachel August 3, 2012 at 4:19 pm #

But you see IMO that does not make it right. He is caught out in the game whatever he does. At no point do I believe Summit pulled a trigger to his head to make him play the Robsten game and he has done that.

I think the Robstens are the ones he should fear as they will be at the COSMO premier personally saving the relationship of Mr and Mrs Stewart. with their posters and banners.

• ? August 3, 2012 at 4:26 pm #

he will be doing the ‘walk of shame’… not k… especially with this pr leak.. all to create drama.. this is just ridiculous.. truly…

7. alexisis August 3, 2012 at 2:53 pm #

Going on form Rob could never be Petruccio in” The Taming of the Shrew”

8. Em August 3, 2012 at 4:56 pm #

• Ali August 3, 2012 at 5:02 pm #

All in time for BD2 promotions…..You can’t fool us Bob!

• Em August 3, 2012 at 5:10 pm #

IMO it’s Sanders and his wife….I can see her taking him back because of the kids, and he was seen wearing his ring. It’s too obvious to be R/K. Maybe closer to BD we’ll get stories of a reconciliation between Bob and Screw. I agree with what Acer’s been saying, Bob’s team has been taking advantage of this. I don’t think they’d “reunite” with Cosmopolis being released so soon in theUS and his fans just about getting back on board.

• Rachel August 3, 2012 at 5:15 pm #

Could be EM, Far better for a reconciliation in time for BD2 :lol:

• Rachel August 3, 2012 at 5:09 pm #

:lol:

• Rachel August 3, 2012 at 5:12 pm #

Just a shout out to MIHML and Boobs’ team, which one of you placed this in their intray.

• Ali August 3, 2012 at 5:16 pm #

:lol:

I guess it could be them Em, but I don’t think people would really care if they got back together or not. However, all eyes are on R&K and they (their teams) need to throw stories out there to see which way to go, imho.

• ? August 3, 2012 at 5:12 pm #

The latest tester..definitely paving the way.. :lol:
      Booby is and always will be a pathetic public persona… Nothing changes…

• ! August 3, 2012 at 5:22 pm #

How convenient! And twihards will have their epic kiss on the RC for BD2. All this needs is a pink ribbon bow to tie it all. :roll:

• Lisa August 3, 2012 at 6:24 pm #

If you go to the original page it says “”Which star is willing to forgive the actions of their spouse?” That is Liberty and the blank picture of a person they use is a female so it is the female forgiving. I too do not see a reconciliation for R and K because they will just look like idiots and everyone will know it was PR. And i never thought they were together either…..I also do not think K wants him back I think she is dancing not crying in her spilt milk. Although she did it in the most shittiest ways you could do it, but she is only out for herself!!!

9. alexisis August 3, 2012 at 5:19 pm #

They should both be sitting on the naughty step…different ones of course.

10. britgirl August 3, 2012 at 5:36 pm #

does anyone know if On The Road London premiere is still August 16th or did they change it?

• Ali August 3, 2012 at 5:37 pm #

It’s confirmed for Aug. 16th, and K will not appear.

• dc291 August 4, 2012 at 8:21 am #

Aww – she’s not going to her OWN premier? What? Is she afraid of the media shitstorm that will happen if she appears in London?

11. sarita August 3, 2012 at 5:50 pm #

I disagree with those of you who think RP and KS will get back together again. It would negatively impact his career in the long term because he would become a laughingstock, and there’s no way he would risk that happening even if he wanted to reconcile with her.

• Diana August 3, 2012 at 6:01 pm #

He’s already a laughing stock. This site is not the only place the sparkly vampire gets laughed at. Some people only refer to him as the hair, ffs.

And just to be clear, I don’t believe he will get back together with her, as I don’t believe he was ever really with her to begin with. I do believe however, he will let the shippers believe that he has forgiven the tramp, until after BD2. I think he’ll be seen with her, if only at a restaurant somewhere, and let the sheep create the rest. Then, I’m guessing he will walk the BD2 RC with her, just like always. Booby has never claimed to be dating/in love with/living with her. I don’t foresee him claiming her this time either.

Alas, we shall have to wait and see.

• sarita August 3, 2012 at 6:37 pm #

RP is not a laughingstock to the general public. However, if he gets back together with KS then he risks becoming a joke to most people, and that is why he would never get back together with her. The risk to his career would not be worth becoming common fodder for comedians; he’d never live it down.

• Diana August 3, 2012 at 7:08 pm #

Ok. I guess we just converse with different groups of the general public. The real people that I know, refer to him as the “Twilight boy”, “the scrawny Brit from Twilight that’s dating the little lesbian from Twilight”, and “the creepy 100 year old vamp that dates a teenager”, or “the dude with the crazy hair in that crappy vampire flick”. My friends and family don’t even know that I follow the guy, he’s such a laughing stock. These days, I follow him/her just for the laughs. I mean, he’s already fodder for the comedians.

So we must agree to disagree, because that is how we roll around here.

• Rs007 August 3, 2012 at 8:32 pm #

I agree. The general public either thinks he’s a bad actor,or “that Edward guy” (they don’t know his name) and most don’t give a shit about him OR Kslut. They are by no means A list or even household names to most people. They are “those twilight actors” and that’s it mostly

• Acer August 3, 2012 at 11:02 pm #

Rob is definitely a laughingstock to the general public. Doesn’t mean he has some supporters out there, but he’s definitely not respected or taken seriously. I was listening to Cosmo XM satellite radio and boy were they tearin’ into him (and kristen) when the scandal broke. They said “There are only 2 guys (in the world) who like goth girls = robert pattinson & the director who slept w/her.”

• Ali August 3, 2012 at 8:30 pm #

I agree with Diana, Bob is already a laughing stock.

Also, I wanted to say that when I say they will “get back together” I mean the PRSTEN kinda way. I believe those two had something at the beginning but it’s been a long time since then. Their relationship for the past 3+ years has been selling “Robsten”, nothing else. I still say they will get back together in time for BD2, that way they can prove that their “love” can surpass anything and it’s unbreakable like E&B, after all Edward “forgave” Bella and I think that’s what the crazy hardcore fans are waiting for. All IMHO of course, time will tell and I hope I’m proven wrong because I want to believe Bob still has some dignity left.

• Acer August 3, 2012 at 11:04 pm #

I agree. I think in the beginning there was something between them for a minute then it quickly faded and they both just played the robsten game ever since 2009.

12. Famewhore August 3, 2012 at 5:53 pm #

Key word is “Fairytale”. I too think it’s Liberty and Rupert.

• Rs007 August 3, 2012 at 8:19 pm #

I agree it’s Ruprick and the dumb wife. Rob won’t take Kslut back publicly. He might keep her as a side piece now and then but she’s made it impossible for him to take her back without lOoking like a fool. I think he’s genuinely pissed with her. They had a deal/arrangement/open PR relaysh and she got caught like an idiot. She’s messed with his $$$ and that’s unforgivable. What will be interesting is how their PR will play out. He can only play the victim card for so long. She’s already done that and is angling the “vixen” element now. I’m just curious to see if her people will start throwing him under the bus soon ie. reveal all the dirty sluts he’s fucked in the side.

• Rs007 August 3, 2012 at 8:25 pm #

Enty at CDAN has some dish about Robs “checkered” past on there today. I believe the man whore/bisexual with TomStu stories. Always have. Rob has always given me the “libertine” vibe. He’s even hinted at it at times in between all the “humble self deprecating” pat answers he gives in interviews. Especially back in 2008. I think he’s a coke user, a drunk and a slut like most of Hollywood. Anyone who believes he’s crying into his Cheerios over Kslut is dumb IMO. They r both cheats liars and manipulators. This “scandal” will only show us who is better at the game and who will outsmart who in the end. Sadly my $$ is on Kslut.

• Ali August 3, 2012 at 8:38 pm #

I don’t believe much of what he (CDAN) says, he revealed a blind item on then on July 4th where he claimed Kristen was asexual. ITA, I’m willing to bet neither he or K are crying in their pillows, he might be mad that she blew their cover but I don’t think he’s to pissed about it. I think Rob is bisexual and I think K is either bi but more into women or just completely gay. She looked into it with Rupert but some of those pics she looked painfully awkward…

• Acer August 3, 2012 at 11:09 pm #

@Rs007: “I I think he’s genuinely pissed with her.”
        _________________________

I do too. And I think his animosity towards her showed even before the scandal broke at the ComicCon press conference when he said he wished someone would knock her off her chair. Some call it joking but I think he’s genuinely disliked her for a while.

13. Steph August 4, 2012 at 3:54 am #

Oh FFS! Well, IMHO, Bob’s fucked whatever he does because SOME people will always see PR wherever they want to see it.
    If he doesn’t fullfil his work obligations by going to the Cosmo premiere, (which he should because he’s been/being aid to promote a movie, and nobody died), they will say it’s PR because he’s doing it for the sympathy vote. If he pulls out of the premiere, it will be PR because he’s after the sympathy vote.
    If he takes back KSlut, it will be called PR so that he keeps the sheep happy for BD2 release and promo. If he DOESN’T take her back, (which I can’t see him doing), it’s all PR to keep the nonnies on side so THEY go to see BD2.
    So he’s actually caught between a rock and a hard place because there are always those who will never accept that it’s not PR, but someone’s personal actually IS all fucked up and they actually MAY be hurting from their fucked up lives.

• ? August 4, 2012 at 7:22 am #

Agree with all you’ve said Steph, except one thing.. The ninnies.. I don’t think they factor in at all on this. There are not enough of them and IMHO, booby turned his back on them publicly awhile ago. But since it is such a small group relatively speaking, I’m sure he uses other techniques to ‘keep them on board’ and ‘believing in him’.. He’s been very good with these games IMHO as always.
      And I also don’t think he cares about pr speculation… B/c that helps him maintain the ‘mystery’..which he also mentioned he loves to do…

• ? August 4, 2012 at 7:45 am #

I am sorry, my autocorrect wrote ninnies, but I meant ‘nonnies’.. Argh..

• Ashley August 4, 2012 at 9:32 am #

I agree, Steph. I’m sure there is planning with both R & K’s teams as well as Summit on how to handle this but I just don’t think it goes as deep as others do. I think he’s been over Twilight since the first one and with this being the last one, I don’t see him kissing and making up with his slutty costar/lover/girlfriend/FWB after all that public humiliation. A man’s got to have some pride. Even players.

• Lisa August 4, 2012 at 3:39 pm #

Agree Ash!!!

14. ? August 4, 2012 at 7:37 am #

Anyone in the u.s. listening to the talking heads on tv talking about how gabby, that adorable gymnast, is now a ‘brand’ and how to take advantage of that… Many things we’ve talked about here that booby does…. Too funny… So, for those doubters.. Just look…. Michael phelps..$100m…. Think of his brand, his oops….
    Now imagine billion dollar franchise. In hollyweird..even more intense and planned ..just look and listen..fascinating…

• Acer August 4, 2012 at 12:24 pm #

Absolutely. Love lil’ Gabby & Phelps :) And don’t forget about Ryan Lochte — talk about an olympic sex symbol — he’s being marketed for all kinds of stuff– he’s so j.u.i.c.y. ;)

15. alexisis August 4, 2012 at 10:07 am #

If Rob had not been so po-faced these last couple of years regarding the press and some of the public, he would have garnered much more sympathy as the “injured” party. Instead they’re loving and playing it for all its worth.(you reap what you sow) Rob.

• Acer August 4, 2012 at 12:46 pm #

@Alexisis: i’d describe rob’s attitude toward the public & papz as more unsociable & withdrawn vs. kristen’s gutter behavior. I think rob let his depression, alcohol & drugs stop him from shining in the public — or at least from acting normal. Like I said before, he looked TERRIBLE earlier this year when he was in Paris — that wasn’t so much a ‘bad’ attitude as it was a sign of serious personal trouble, coke use, drinking….

Rob should just come out about his addiction & talk about it openly. It would help him in the future.

• Kelli August 4, 2012 at 7:50 pm #

I agree acer! I don’t think his was his attitude he was pretty withdrawn unlike k’s bad behavior

16. Em August 4, 2012 at 12:12 pm #

Another one down.

• Acer August 4, 2012 at 12:31 pm #

I am so glad the “spell of robsten” is being broken off of these fanatical mesmerized sheep.

This scandal was EXACTLY what they needed to wake them up outta their Twit coma and teach them to stop drinkin’ that Hollywood Kool-Aid.

• britgirl August 4, 2012 at 12:44 pm #

Oh it such a shame. Now those sad women are going to have to go back to real life, actually spending time with their kid, husbands, BF’s and jobs. All that time wasted fantasising about the sex lives of 2 celebs they’ve never met was just beyond creepy it was down right delusional. It was just weird how they would refer to K like she was their own child and the scenarios they would write were off the scale. They won’t be missed that’s for sure.

• Acer August 4, 2012 at 12:53 pm #

Yessssss, Britgirl! They now have to go back to facing their real-life problems. Twilight & robsten was just a form of escapism.

It’s a sad, sad scenario and that’s the legacy Summit and Twilight are leaving behind — playing games with people’s lives (actors & fans) creating a fauxmance to lead the weak-minded astray just to make $$$.

• Ashley August 4, 2012 at 1:55 pm #

I think that was on of KSlut’s favorites to lurk on. They gave her ideas for ‘gems’ and stroked her ugly ego daily.

• ! August 4, 2012 at 4:42 pm #

Well good for them! It’s time people opened their eyes.

17. alexisis August 4, 2012 at 12:24 pm #

Falling like flies!!

• RobGirl August 4, 2012 at 12:29 pm #

It’s about time! Those blogs and all they have invested in those two…it’s really creepy! It’s one thing come on here and post our opinions, but those websites are truly weird with the amount of time spent on them. Do those women really have no lives?? And about two drugged out HW celebs who are playing a game? I hope all the blogs shut down (except for this one). People need to get back to their normal lives and let these two go! I bet if they hung out with them in real life for a day they’d be shocked at what they’re really like.

• Acer August 4, 2012 at 12:37 pm #

“Creepy” is too light a word. Those girls & women (some men even) were psychologically & emotionally off-balance — mentally fixated in an obsession with a fantasy that spilled over into their real life.

Their hope for a real-life bella & edward wasn’t really a hope for robsten. It was a hope for THEMSELVES finding ‘true love’ — basically robsten became their God.

• Acer August 4, 2012 at 9:02 pm #

So basically kristen stewart is doin’ Giovanni Agnelli….

Enjoy her while you can Agnelli ’cause that slut has been passed around and she’ll be off with someone else once she’s done with you too.

18. Rachel August 4, 2012 at 2:14 pm #

• Nonnie August 4, 2012 at 6:09 pm #

PMSL!! “Boneritis” & “Your welcome bear”, I was dying

• Acer August 4, 2012 at 9:54 pm #

LOL!!!!!! The yellow bra, the stick ‘o butter in the popcorn, suck the poison out “there was a lot of it,”

19. Rachel August 4, 2012 at 2:19 pm #

LMAO. BD Part 2

• Ali August 4, 2012 at 2:36 pm #

lmao! “K-stew, beef stew, pikachu, whatever” :lol:

• bev1305 August 5, 2012 at 10:01 am #

LMAO!!! The CGI looks like real CGI, the dialogue will make you laugh and the acting will make you cry. hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

• Rachel August 5, 2012 at 10:12 am #

My fave bit, take your kindles you have options.

I wonder how COSMO is doing in Australia in its opening weekend. Stay tuned to find out!!

• bev1305 August 5, 2012 at 10:16 am #

Seems such a long time since anyone talked about the actual movie hoping the Australians won’t hold back!!!

• Rachel August 5, 2012 at 10:21 am #

Keeping them in seems to be the problem.

• Rachel August 5, 2012 at 10:24 am #

10h Gemma Williams‏@gemlovestoshop

Just walked out of ‘Cosmopolis’. WORST MOVIE.

4 Aug Ashleigh Wilson‏@ashleighbwilson

Of the 23 people in the cinema to see Cosmopolis tonight, 9 walked out. Perhaps they were expecting vampires

3 Aug Rich on Film‏@RichOnFilm

Spoke to a guy who saw COSMOPOLIS at a multiplex last night. The entire audience of 4 walked out halfway though (including him).

2 Aug Elly‏@ellmo_h

First film I’ve ever walked out of: Cosmopolis. Totally rubbish. The dialogue was bad, the acting was even worse, the direction ughhhh.

• bev1305 August 5, 2012 at 10:28 am #

I have to say the best one for me was ‘the entire audience of 4 walked out’ but there again some think that’s really cool!!!!!

• ? August 5, 2012 at 10:35 am #

Oh dear.. So the walkouts continue…. Wonder what booby will do for his next stunt? I’m sure his NYC and l.a. Events have been carefully filled… Especially since they knew the film sucked before the robsten revelation…

• bev1305 August 5, 2012 at 10:43 am #

Don’t think they could risk such a publicised event and have people walking out. But that would be very funny, if even THEY decided they couldn’t take it and walked out Lol!!

20. OnTheFence August 4, 2012 at 4:37 pm #

Ok…hands down..THE BEST ONE YET!!!!!!!

WTF…she didn’t do it before..why should she now?!!! :/

• ! August 4, 2012 at 4:40 pm #

So basically she looks the same as she always does…unclean. :lol:

• dc291 August 4, 2012 at 9:05 pm #

I’m sorry – this sounds EXACTLY like B from Twilight. Can she or her group not come up with something better. And seriously – the way she looks normally . . . who could tell if she hadn’t taken a shower or washed her hair?

I wash mine on a daily basis and take 2 showers a day since I WORK OUT! Maybe she doesn’t sweat as she’s not doing anything other than arguing with her trainer.

• Acer August 4, 2012 at 9:58 pm #

so she’s continuing with her normal behavior — stank, greasy, filthy….

doesn’t sound depressed to me. sounds like she’s just being her same ‘ol her nasty self.

21. alexisis August 4, 2012 at 4:47 pm #

Way to go Kristen,go for it girl,you have to look your best to win your man back,and we all know how Rob loves scruffy.

22. Lisa August 4, 2012 at 9:01 pm #

I love Michael K I literally fall down laughing reading his stuff http://www.dlisted.com/2012/08/04/too-easy-kristen-stewart-too-sad-shower

• Ali August 4, 2012 at 9:04 pm #

I love Michael K! Not showering isn’t a new thing for K :lol:

• Lisa August 4, 2012 at 9:06 pm #

IKR!!! so basically she is going about her day as usual……

23. Lisa August 4, 2012 at 9:06 pm #

Hmmm Liberty is not in the mood to take back Rupert either, something tells me this was way more than a “momentary indiscretion” It was a full blown affair. Wonder if he and k will hook up after the dust settles, things that make ya go hmmmm……Even i have to admit those pix were full of emotion and tenderness and that is not the K we have seen in 3 years. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20618325,00.html

24. dc291 August 4, 2012 at 10:03 pm #

I know that most of you will probably give shit but have to say it.

My first hubs fucked around on me – did I put up with it – NO – as soon as I could I did my own kind of retribution – kitty litter in a gas tank of a 65 mustang :)
    Hate that I ruined my favorite kind of car but it wasn’t mine – it was the c***s.

A number of years later I met someone, we started to see one another, and started a relationship (yeah there was sex – A LOT OF HOT SEX) then I found out that he’s married – FUCKER! And broke it off with him immediately!

I’m not giving any pass to SPEW or Rupert in any way. They BOTH knew what they were getting into – she KNEW he was married – HE knew he was married. I feel sorry for his family and IF it was a true romance between the SHREW and Rob then I feel for him (not her as she doesn’t deserve it).

• Diana August 4, 2012 at 10:32 pm #

I too have been cheated on, and lied to repeatedly. You are not alone there. My heart is still broken, but I try to move on. Probably, too many of the ladies here have had similar experiences. Cheating is all too common.

And yes, if by some chance, Rob was/is actually in love with the girl, I feel for him, because I know how much it hurts. I wish that on no one(besides my own cheating ex, if the bastard even has a fucking heart).

25. Acer August 4, 2012 at 11:45 pm #

Uh oh…

“She [Kristen Stewart] might be hard-pressed to crack a smile on the red carpet, but it looks like the starlet has no problem cozying up with some of her other leading men.”

Folk are startin’ to connect the dots. She didn’t start being a slut with Rupert…

• ! August 5, 2012 at 12:01 am #

Her problem always seemed to be with Robert….. I don’t get why. Does he have scabies or something?

• Ali August 5, 2012 at 12:17 am #

I was about to type the same! She always looked like it was such a hassle to be next to him, yet she always looked normal and comfortable with everyone else :lol:

• ! August 5, 2012 at 1:48 am #

Yep. The only group that didn’t seem to notice this has been the sheep. To them it was Kristen ‘protecting’ her relationship. :roll:

• kelli August 5, 2012 at 12:53 pm #

lol maybe thats why bob is mad….cuz he knows she got caught and that now everyone is going to go back over every pic and vid of her and and director, producer, actor and see if there is anything there…their not gonna just stop at Rupert

26. alexisis August 5, 2012 at 9:37 am #

For all we know they could both be on the moon,and for all l care they could stay there.

27. dc291 August 5, 2012 at 9:44 am #

I find it interesting that she has supposedly moved out of her parents house and into another man’s house – albeit a previous director. Now seriously what kind of image does THAT portray!

28. Acer August 5, 2012 at 10:56 am #

I told you…

“Meanwhile according to Radaronline, Pattinson has since caught wind that Stewart has been staying at the producer’s home and has now reportedly accused Agnelli of sleeping with his girlfriend.

‘Rob knows Agnelli and has been calling him a lot since Kristen has been there,” a source told the website. “He wants to know why Kristen is staying there at his house. He is super angry now and has accused Giovanni of sleeping with Kristen too.’

According to the source, Pattinson made a call to Agnelli in the middle of the night, threatening the Italian producer.”

Now some say Giovanni is gay. But that’s beside the point. Kstew’s the one not to be trusted. Instead of staying w/a girlfriend she’s stayin’ with her “rumored” gay producer friend? She’ll have sex w/anybody so I don’t doubt this story.

• Acer August 5, 2012 at 11:02 am #

And again the addiction problem.

“People.com reported this week that Robert has been “drinking and relying on friends to deal with the pain.”

As soon as this blows over and Twit ends, Rob should go public about his addictions to save his future life and career.

• movinon1 August 5, 2012 at 2:27 pm #

Acer,

Bob himself admitted he showed up drunk to the LA premier of the first Twilight. Supposedly because he couldn’t handle the screaming fans! IMHO, Bob is what you call a “functioning alcoholic”. Now what he calls functioning, I would be shit faced and face down on the floor.

• OnTheFence August 5, 2012 at 11:52 am #

And I am sure its not a drug free enviroment there either..and so she can smoke her “stuff” to help her get thru all of this!!! :/ She is such a Skank!!
      Run Rob Run…..Be Free!!! “!!!!

29. Sony21 August 5, 2012 at 11:19 am #

Sorry for being totally off topic, but I just want to tell all the British ladies here that I’m doing a happy dance at the moment because Andy Murray just won the gold medal!! :-)

• Acer August 5, 2012 at 11:27 am #

Yes! I watched as well. How great! :)

• Em August 5, 2012 at 11:28 am #

Yes! Can’t believe I missed it though, I leave the room for five minutes….

• Rachel August 5, 2012 at 11:38 am #

Thanks Sony. Really pleased for Murray. On now to the mixed doubles

30. Acer August 5, 2012 at 11:47 am #

2011 Water For Elephants Press Conference — Berlin
    Rob is asked about falling in love with a married woman. He responds about breaking up marriages @2:30:

“Um, yeah, um. Yeah, I’d like to think I’m not the type of person who’d like to go around breaking up marriages. I hope. Um, yeah. Yeah, I don’t think I am that type of person; It doesn’t really interest me.”

The irony of it all…

• Nonnie August 5, 2012 at 2:00 pm #

well it sure did interest spew.

31. alexisis August 5, 2012 at 12:15 pm #

Hey Acer re-radaronline,surely Rob should have said his ex girlfirend,Gosh he’s getting angry with a lot of men!!.

• Acer August 5, 2012 at 1:23 pm #

Yeah, alexsis. “EX” is right. And you’re right, rob’s gonna get tired of being mad at so many men.

All those directors & producers & actors rob was having dinner with as they each stared him in the eye over the bread plate saying to themselves, “Yeah, dude. I’m bangin’ your girlfriend.”

• Em August 5, 2012 at 1:56 pm #

Yep. Everyone’s seen the pictures which makes it much, much worse. Usually there’s just rumours, but everyone has seen that Trampire and Sanders have so obviously had sex (which they can deny all they want).

On another note, gutted for Murray/Robson. :|

32. Rachel August 5, 2012 at 1:10 pm #

No 1 and 2 naturally caught my attention.

33. Lisa August 5, 2012 at 4:02 pm #

Someone is celebrating his new found freedom :wink: http://gotpronmymind.tumblr.com/post/28781699797/spunk-ransom-com-rob-allegedly-spotted-at-the-deer

• Acer August 5, 2012 at 4:18 pm #

That’s interesting….

• Acer August 5, 2012 at 4:28 pm #
      • Acer August 5, 2012 at 4:30 pm #
    • Acer August 5, 2012 at 4:27 pm #

Here’s the girl’s tweet..

• Me August 5, 2012 at 4:54 pm #

Ya but just hours before her encounter she tweeted that she hoped she ran into Robert… what an amazing coincidence.

• Steph August 5, 2012 at 4:55 pm #

Mmm, does that mean he’s NOT given up smoking as he claimed to have done?

34. Rachel August 5, 2012 at 4:42 pm #

Seriously. I can’t speak for the other UK girls but any Brit worth anything is watching the Olympics.

• Steph August 5, 2012 at 4:56 pm #

Rache, I’ve been watching stuff at the olympics that I wouldn’t normally watch. It’s absolutely riveting. I’m loving it.

• Rachel August 5, 2012 at 5:09 pm #

IKR. I can understand if your working but this Olympics is special to Brits for obvious reasons. I follow many UK actors and last night and today all they have been tweeting about is the Olympics. I may be proved wrong but I do not believe that tweet , sorry particulary not in the past 24 hours.

• Em August 5, 2012 at 5:17 pm #

Agreed Steph, I’ve been watching any sport that’s on. Just watched men’s final 100m, Usain Bolt is amazing!

• Steph August 5, 2012 at 5:17 pm #

Yeah, I’ve noticed a lot of the British actors are tweeting about watching the Olympics too, and all are saying how proud they are of team GB and the whole crowd at the events.
        Not too sure what to believe about that tweet. Do we know if they are showing the events live in the US, or are they showing them with delays? It’s what they did in the UK 4 years ago when it was in Beijing because of the time difference.

• Steph August 5, 2012 at 5:18 pm #

Em, I can’t believe everyone of them, except the guy who came last, finished in less than 10 seconds! I was totally speechless! :shock:

• Em August 5, 2012 at 5:25 pm #

It just amazes me how fast and talented they are. Not just the athletes, but all the swimmers and the gymnasts. The diving was pretty scary to watch. Last night was just brilliant though.

I don’t think they show the events live in the US..when we’re awake, they’re asleep! I would imagine events that happen at night here are probably shown live though…

• Diana August 5, 2012 at 5:52 pm #

NBC is showing the Olympics on delay. Idk if all events are, but they show many events from 8 pm-12 am EST, during prime time. It sucks. I have to avoid the net and any live news/radio if I actually want to watch things to see who wins.

• Lisa August 5, 2012 at 6:25 pm #

I am addicted to the Olympics just got done watching the US girls Volley Ball tema make it to the semi Finals so excited!!!! We get it at that time too Diana but don’t you get events during the day? It is on my TV all day and night with a break from 6-8 :( I hate the break….

For the record Rach I do not buy that tweet either…..No one knows where he is.

• Diana August 5, 2012 at 6:48 pm #

Yeah Lisa, we’re getting events during the day also, from 10 am, my time. I’m near Indianapolis IN. I just looked at google, and it shows London being 5 hours ahead of me. So maybe some of what I’m watching is live, but not all. That’s why I’ve been avoiding the net some, and not watching/listening to any live news after about 4 pm. I have to wait till sometime between 7p-12a to watch the US womens beach volleyball game(Misty-May Treanor and Kerri Walsh Jennings).

• Lisa August 5, 2012 at 7:35 pm #

That is true for the swimming and gymnastics for me Diana I have to try and avoid twitter and the news and that is so hard……I am watching kessy and Ross, they are amazing and they are in the semi fnals tonight which I know has been done already since it is 12:30am in London right now LOL so I am trying to avoid the spoilers hehehe. I am going to be so depressed this weekend when the Olympics end :(

• Acer August 5, 2012 at 8:35 pm #

Yeah Olympics is delayed for us here in the States. I don’t look at any reports online so I can watch it “fresh” on NBC.

35. Nonnie August 5, 2012 at 7:39 pm #

still wondering if this is BS or is holly wood life actually telling the truth on this one?

36. Diana August 6, 2012 at 1:15 am #

WooHoo! My girls Misty and Kerri have won another game!

All these Olympians are amazing. And London is so beautiful. Wish I could be there.

• Rachel August 6, 2012 at 4:02 am #

Congrats to the US team

37. alexisis August 6, 2012 at 7:36 am #

British weather finally behaving itself ,just in time.!!

38. Acer August 6, 2012 at 10:21 am #

Go Lolooooo! :)

39. OnTheFence August 6, 2012 at 12:04 pm #

Hmmm…Rob Pattinson News ‏@RobPattzNews
    Tease on GMA: “And (next) Wednesday: Finally. Robert Pattinson speaks exclusively to Good Morning America” #SupportRob

Probably taped!!! :/

• Em August 6, 2012 at 12:19 pm #

They probably just want the views. It’ll be for Cosmo promo.

• Rachel August 6, 2012 at 12:53 pm #

Second hand embarrassment here for this ridiculous #SupportRob tweets. Smart people tend to crusade for cures for Cancer, supporting troops, RSD/CRPS, preventing Child Abuse and povrerty to name but a few. Not in this fandom ….. SMH :roll:

• bev1305 August 6, 2012 at 3:11 pm #

Rachel it takes a kind heart and putting others first but I know its appreciated :smile:

• Rachel August 6, 2012 at 3:14 pm #

IKR Bev. But when I see “Dawn” being retweeted and the fandom thinks its a new still in “Breaking Dawn” when in fact its the wife of Gary Barlow you just …………………………… speechless

• bev1305 August 6, 2012 at 3:18 pm #

Well, don’t think anything would surprise me anymore. It puts the mentality of it all right in the box it belongs in, in the corner of the basement.

• Rachel August 6, 2012 at 3:21 pm #

Yes your right, in the basement under lock and key.

40. OnTheFence August 6, 2012 at 12:22 pm #

Probably! May even be taped. But I love who they say..”Finally Rob Patinson speaks!”
    Sheep are running wild!!! hahaha!!