Kristen Stewart Dropped from ‘Snow White’ Sequel!!!

14 Aug

20120814-174611.jpg

Universal has decided to shelf its planned Snow White and the Huntsman sequel and is instead focusing on a solo Huntsman movie starring Chris Hemsworth. Kristen Stewart will not be invited to return if the follow-up goes forward.

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that the sequel to June’s Snow White, which starred Stewart, Hemsworth and Charlize Theron, is being reconceived as a spinoff movie. It’s unclear whether director Rupert Sanders will return, though one source with ties to the production says he will. However, screenwriter David Koepp, who had been hired to pen the continuation of the original film, is being settled out of his rich contract, according to sources, as the project is being transformed into something other than the movie that Koepp had been hired to write.

“The studio is currently exploring options to continue the franchise,” a Universal spokeswoman says.

The move comes in the wake of Stewart, 22, and the married Sanders, 41, apologizing publicly for a romantic affair after compromising photos of the duo were published in July. (Stewart was dating her Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson.) While it might have been awkward for Stewart and Sanders to reunite for a sequel, it is not clear why the decision to move forward without Stewart was made. Universal did not respond to a request for comment.

It is highly unusual for Hollywood studios to drop stars of franchises between the first and second installments. The original plan, according to sources, was to make two films featuring the Snow White character and a third film spinning off the Huntsman, similar to how Fox’s X-Men series has spun off Wolverine.

It’s far from clear whether a Snow White follow-up will ever get made. The movie was a modest hit for Universal, grossing $389.2 million worldwide on a budget of about $170 million. But Stewart, one of Hollywood’s top stars thanks to the Twilight franchise, commands a hefty salary. Declining to pick up her option would shave millions from the budget of a second movie.

Universal is looking for a new writer, and insiders hope to start filming in July when Hemsworth, who also stars in Marvel’s Thor series, becomes available.

133 Responses to “Kristen Stewart Dropped from ‘Snow White’ Sequel!!!”

1. Ashley August 14, 2012 at 8:53 pm #

THIS needed a board of its own! I guess there is a such thing as bad PR. My my how the mighty ungrateful have fallen.

• Lisa August 14, 2012 at 8:58 pm #

OMG 8O she wanted to get fucked over and the gods have answered her prayer!!!!

• dc291 August 14, 2012 at 8:59 pm #

AMEN to that!

• Ashley August 14, 2012 at 9:01 pm #

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer girl! I guess Universal wants to distance themselves from her now. Good thing too, she has even more haters after the ‘scandal’. But too funny they dumped her but plan to keep Rupert.

• Jade August 14, 2012 at 9:28 pm #

When she said that I couldn’t believe how incredibly stupid and ignorant she was and now she has managed to conceive her own demise. Words are not just words apparently. I can’t say I’m loving it like some of you however I think it’s a lesson to be learned instead and what better proof that Karma is a very real possibility. I honestly don’t feel glad even though she deserves what she gets but I think it’s actually quite sad.

• ? August 15, 2012 at 6:53 am #

Jade,
        I agree totally with your post. Not a k fan at all either, but….

And i submit, i do not believe this game is over yet… IMHO as always..
        Let’s see how Cosmo goes since booby was begging people to go… His NYC plans are spot on for what he needs right now.

• Rachel August 15, 2012 at 7:22 am #

I agree about the Karma completely and smile at the thought of her fuxxin herself over However ultimately it was Rupert who took the marriage vows, made a committment, had children with his wife and to see him walk straight into work erks.

Oh and the hat back to front is just dim looking.

2. Daphne, My Darling August 14, 2012 at 8:59 pm #

I won’t lie, I’m loving this. :P

• OnTheFence August 14, 2012 at 9:52 pm #

;p DITTO!!!

• Acer August 15, 2012 at 7:38 am #

Ditto, Daphne.

She behaved TERRIBLY towards so many and was so arrogant it was almost unbelievable. Like Jade said, this is nothing but karma, and karma always runs its full course — and KStew had laid out a l-o-n-g trail of crumbs for karma to follow.

3. kelli August 14, 2012 at 9:06 pm #

Lmao oooooomg ….sheep are in meltdown and hating on Universal now

4. Lisa August 14, 2012 at 9:19 pm #

Is it me or does Rob look like he burned the old wardrobe and got new :wink: http://www.okmagazine.com/photos/hot-shots/robert-pattinson-walks-through-nycs-trendy-neighborhood-soho

• Ashley August 14, 2012 at 9:22 pm #

A clean white shirt minus stains and holes… I’d say you’re right!

• movinon1 August 14, 2012 at 9:23 pm #

What’s with the old man boxers!! I about spit my drink out.

• Ashley August 14, 2012 at 9:25 pm #

:shock: I just noticed that! At least they aren’t tighty whiteys… :lol:

• movinon1 August 14, 2012 at 9:27 pm #

My Grandpa wore that exact same print of boxers lol

• Ashley August 14, 2012 at 9:28 pm #

Well Bob’s admitted his love for “period underpants” :lol:

• movinon1 August 14, 2012 at 9:28 pm #

I hate tighty whities *shudder*

• movinon1 August 14, 2012 at 9:34 pm #

Lol they fit his “mothering hips” better.

• dc291 August 15, 2012 at 6:59 am #

I just saw those too! Crack me up.

5. movinon1 August 14, 2012 at 9:20 pm #

Wow and the hits just keep coming for Miss Sunshine….lmao. Sounds like HW suits have spoken, no jobs for her. I’m doing my happy dance 🎶

6. kelli August 14, 2012 at 9:29 pm #

kinda sounds like she was never going to be in it anyway? no? lol…the guy said if there was a sequel it would be more about the huntsman?…and that article was BEFORE shit hit the fan

• Ashley August 14, 2012 at 9:34 pm #

I had heard that too but then there was talk of her being in the sequel. She was all for that while promoting SWATH. Why not? More money and sneaking around with Ruppie.

• kelli August 14, 2012 at 9:38 pm #

haha yep yep..no doubt :) haha sheep are hittin the fans tho and even a few celebs are tweeting saying its sexist….ummmm she should have pretty much known by then there would be no sequel with her…this didnt just come about but their making it seem like it and because of the affair

• Ali August 14, 2012 at 11:35 pm #

What I read was that she was supposed to be in 2 SWATH movies and the 3rd one would be a huntsman spin-off kinda like the X-Men/Wolverine thing.

I don’t think the sheep will be able to take anymore “bad” news about their queen :lol:

• Acer August 15, 2012 at 7:46 am #

Look… She.got.dropped. Period.

This is not a surprise. We knew this was gonna happen.

• Kate August 18, 2012 at 1:31 pm #

I agree. They were still filming SWATH when the talk was that she wouldn’t be in the sequel. They barely used her in the promotional material, and that gave credence to the rumor. This is just muckraking.

7. Ashley August 14, 2012 at 9:44 pm #

Hahaha OMG I want you all to know these are serious tweets!

@stayRK: Kristen is not doing the spinoff/sequel/whateverthefuckitis because she will be too busy with The Golden Child

@stayRK: let the record show that i will say i told you so when kristen comes out in maternity clothes.

@xNeverForsaken: I’m okay if The Golden Child comes before Kristen Pattinson.

• kelli August 14, 2012 at 9:48 pm #

hahaha….welllll that golden child wont have pattinson DNA ..lmao….cantttt believe them hahaha

• Acer August 15, 2012 at 8:08 am #

exactly, kelli

• movinon1 August 14, 2012 at 9:53 pm #

What’s “The Golden Child”? Oh never mind i get it now the robsten baby!! here I thought it was a movie lol…..long day too much drama

• OnTheFence August 14, 2012 at 9:56 pm #

I have no words!!

• ! August 14, 2012 at 10:42 pm #

Wow. They should stop that now, they’re only embarrassing themselves.

• Acer August 15, 2012 at 8:08 am #

“…she will be too busy with The Golden Child”

“…when kristen comes out in maternity clothes.”

“…Kristen Pattinson.”
      __________________________________________
      :shock:

how abouuuut…

…she will be too busy cleaning Liberty’s house — ’cause that’s the only job she can get right now in the worrrrld

…when kristen comes out about her numerous escapades with her married directors, actors & producers

…Kristen Sanders

8. OnTheFence August 14, 2012 at 10:07 pm #

Rob out in NYC tonight! He shaved too! The boy has gotten some new clothes! He must have given his old nasty shit to Skankgirl!
    Starting over New I tell you!!http://robpattinson.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-pictures-of-rob-in-nyc-tonight.html

• movinon1 August 14, 2012 at 10:16 pm #

No clothes of epics lurves….too bad. He was at Dos Caminos restaurant I see.

• OnTheFence August 14, 2012 at 10:20 pm #

He probably burned all the shit that she ever wore of his!

• movinon1 August 14, 2012 at 10:31 pm #

Starting with the “LA Dodgers” infamous baseball cap

• Acer August 15, 2012 at 8:14 am #

OnTheFence you got that right. And just think she was wearin’ her faux-boyfriend’s clothes while gettin’ it on with rupert. Not to say that rob wasn’t gettin’ it on with other girls (cause we know he was) but being photog’d with a married man in your faux-boyfriend’s clothes is HW career suicide.

• Nonnie August 14, 2012 at 10:24 pm #

Rob looks really hot! Im glad he shaved

• Ali August 14, 2012 at 11:39 pm #

He should drop the hat backwards, I feel like I’m back in the 90s when I see it, other than that he looks really good and cleaned up for once. He’s slowly restoring some of the hope I had lost…Slowly….We’ll see what happens, I hope he takes this new opportunity and make use of it the right way.

9. Jade August 14, 2012 at 10:33 pm #

Wonder if this is true… A Robsten fan actually tweeted this….

Robsten‏@iLoveYouKStew Rob Pattinson was hot yesterday. And he left the after party with Sarah Gadon…. D:

• kelli August 14, 2012 at 10:38 pm #

lol im betting not ….i feel more would have reported it too

10. ! August 14, 2012 at 10:37 pm #

Take Kristen out of the oven, she’s officially done.

• OnTheFence August 14, 2012 at 10:54 pm #

And its that nasty smell like when you burn popcorn in the microwave and it just keeps lingering!!! :/

• ! August 14, 2012 at 10:57 pm #

LMAO :lol: that was good!!!!

• Acer August 15, 2012 at 8:22 am #

@!: ding!

11. kelli August 14, 2012 at 10:51 pm #

soooo was just wondering what has “Delooney” said lately? lol…i know you girls use to mention whatd she’d say…has she said anything since shit hit the fan?

• Lisa August 14, 2012 at 11:30 pm #

She locked her account!!!!!!!!!!!! First time in years!

• kelli August 14, 2012 at 11:47 pm #

hahahahaha! gettin too much drama? lmao

• Diana August 15, 2012 at 8:41 am #

WTAF is TS thinking, with that hairdo? Every single time I see him with Sm, I have to smdh.

12. Lisa August 14, 2012 at 11:29 pm #

There is so many things wrong with this person that I can not even begin to tell you. The best was “she wore sweats to cheat becasue she is pregnant” 8O Oh ok have another sip of that kool aid over there. I ma telling you, you will lose brain cells preceed with caution http://www.twitlonger.com/show/irimd7

• anonymous August 14, 2012 at 11:48 pm #

what the fuck did i just read? honestly. some people are just insane.

• Ali August 14, 2012 at 11:57 pm #

:shock:

These women/girls really need to let go….

• Lisa August 15, 2012 at 1:17 am #

I told you you would lose brain cells. They have no concept of reality at all……not one bit of that made any sense whatsoever.

• Acer August 15, 2012 at 8:31 am #

That’s just ‘ol fashioned pride. The robsten team has lost and are just being bitter losers. Like Ali said, they’ll let go shortly. They have no choice. Rob is going up, up, up. And KStew is bottoming out hard.

• kelli August 14, 2012 at 11:56 pm #

hahaha….yetttt u couldnt see a bump…and would her boobs grow before she even really had a bump?…..she use to wear sweats a lot…and what about the argue pick with Nick C?…no bump? hmm haha righttt…oo so prego

• Ashley August 15, 2012 at 12:14 am #

If anyone’s pregnant… It’s Rob. He has such a glow about him these days! :lol:

13. Lisa August 14, 2012 at 11:31 pm #

Ok this guy is good he is a film critic and funny as all heck

Scott Weinberg‏@scottEweinberg

What do Kristen Stewart and the Panavision Panaflex Millennium XL2 have in common? They’re what Rupert Sanders shoots on. (7/25) :0)

• Rachel August 15, 2012 at 2:57 am #

LMAO how subtle!!

14. Ali August 14, 2012 at 11:32 pm #

Well this was nice to wake up to! Karma is a bitch! :lol:

15. Deb (seattlechik) August 15, 2012 at 12:33 am #

No one deserves the bad karma more…..This is going on 3 weeks now that my daily face is :-)

• Jade August 15, 2012 at 12:36 am #

Did Angelina Jolie loose jobs and hide out when the Brad and Jen drama broke out? I have no idea because I was not into the celebrity world one bit.

• Jade August 15, 2012 at 12:37 am #

lose not loose

• click August 15, 2012 at 2:01 am #

No, she got to work on the Good Shepard, the Robert De Niro CIA film with Matt Damon.

16. click August 15, 2012 at 1:55 am #

LMAO, she deserves it.

• Rachel August 15, 2012 at 3:15 am #

Perhaps she will now go back to her “fashion” career.

17. twilightdiairesgirl August 15, 2012 at 3:43 am #

Big Hugs Girls!

Gee Wizz I miss & love you all but I have been very busy at work & at home too.

I still can’t wipe the smile off my face that KSlut got caught & also Rob seems happier & his fashion sense (gone with the hobo look) has improved too since he told the trailer park trash to fuck off.

I’m so excited too that Metallica are coming to Australia early next year & I can’t wait to see them again.

I’m still going to see Breaking Dawn Part 2 not for KSlut (she can go to homewrecking hell as far as this new bride is concerned) but for everyone else who has worked their butts off to make the film. I’m yet to see BelAmi (been too busy) but I’m going to buy it on DVD here in Australia when it finally comes out & I’m going to try see Cosmopolis at the cinema too.

I will support Rob but you cannot blame him as you cannot blame others that KSlut caught in her vicious web of using them for her own gain

Michael Angarano
    Nikki Reed
    Dakota Fanning
    Scout Taylor Compton
    Garrett Hedlund
    Taylor Lautner
    Tom Sturridge
    The Pattinson Family (Richard, Clare, Victoria & Elizabeth)
    Sam Bradley
    Marcus Foster
    Bobby Long
    Lily Ross (and her children)
    Joan Jett
    Catherine Hardwicke
    Bear (the dog)

I’ve got to scoot as I’m going out for dinner tonight & need to get frocked up.

XOXO Twilight Diaries Girl (Truth, Liars & TDG)

18. britgirl August 15, 2012 at 3:51 am #

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person, Karmas a bitch and it came and got the biggest bitch of all. I too thought she wasn’t going to be in swath 2 but I guess they put this out to calm any negative feeling about her being involved in it. The first one wasn’t as big a success and they’d hoped, think they were hoping the twit brigade would flock to see it and some did, but now her fans are turning on her she’s not worth the risk. And the loss of another film for her brings the last remain sheep to her aid, golden child, its just so sad, her career is tanking and she only has herself to blame. I doubt little miss control freak would allow herself to get knocked up right now, not while trying to shed her Bella image.

Rob is looking sooooo good, new wardrobe, better dress sense and clearly making an effort. Getting rid of her is clearly good for him. Let’s hope he see that and stays strong. Things for the future look good for him if he now works hard at him. I have a little bit more hope for him now

19. kelli August 15, 2012 at 7:41 am #

just noticed…haha he didnt duck like with stewpid?

20. alexisis August 15, 2012 at 8:07 am #

Want to bet TS is so glad he is far away from all this.Shrew leeched on to all his friends to become one of the gang even to liking their music,no need for anymore pretence.

• kelli August 15, 2012 at 8:15 am #

yesssss i was just thinking that!

21. Rachel August 15, 2012 at 8:07 am #

Jodie adds her two cents. Personally I think she has missed the point.

• kelli August 15, 2012 at 8:14 am #

hahah…so did i…sheep are loving it tho!

• Acer August 15, 2012 at 8:41 am #

So Jodie Foster defends her real-life lover Kristen Stewart.

And again…not surprised.

• Rs007 August 15, 2012 at 8:46 am #

Jodie also stuck up for that alcoholic, wife abusing, anti Semite racist Mel Gibson. Kristen is in great company amongst Jodie Has Been Foster’s friends

• Shailene August 15, 2012 at 9:46 am #

Exactly Jodie Foster is a washed up hag I’m sick of people calling Kristen a kid she is not a damn kid. Yes I have made mistakes Kristen has always gave this tough girl facade in fact her fans have boasted all the time Kristen doesnt care what people think. So now we are supposed to stop saying the truth because her feelings will be hurt? Please! I don’t hate Kristen and I truly hope she comes back humbled from this experience but i am sick of her fans making excuses for her piss poor behavior and now people are screaming she’s a victim of sexism. No she is not she was the more famous one that’s why she’s been hounded. More excuses for a girl who tells people to die, etc. I saw this post on Gc and have to agree that if this experience had happened to Emma Watson or Jen Law people would be more forgiving because these girls are so nice cheating would be out of character because they have redeeming qaulities about them but with Kristen she had none which is why people say she is getting her ass smacked by Karma. Now she doesn’t have Rob to back her up because she sure as hell didn’t the talent to back up her attitude. That poster was on to something despite being a robsessed but I can’t wait until BD is over with. Until Kristen starts to act like a lady and not a scowling ungrateful bitch I will never support a damn thing she does. If she comes out more humbled and less entitled then maybe I will give her a chance if not then oh well.

• Shailene August 15, 2012 at 10:07 am #

Excuse meant to say Yes I have made mistakes but never have I opened my legs to a married man. Nor have I cheated on any of my boyfriends, I have come close so close that I broke up with my boyfriend of a month two days before I hooked up with this guy who was a co worker of mine and we just had so much sexual tension over the years between us I knew I wasn’t going to be able to ignore it. I came clean with my boyfriend and he wasn’t thrilled but he said okay, after I hooked up with my co worker Colton I felt bad because I knew we would never have anything more than a hot hook up and felt bad I throw away a potentially good relationship for hot sex but I had my learning lesson. I’ve always been seen as “the nice girl” so I guess I was exploring some naughty girl side to me not too sure. Two months later my ex boyfriend called me and asked if I was done getting everything out of my system, now mind you I felt sort of whorish and I did miss him but I had figured I blew it so I let him move on and tried to focus on fixing myself. But we started talking again and I asked him why would he ever want to get back together with me after what I did…he told me it was because despite the fact I hurt him he liked that I didn’t cheat and was upfront with him and honest. We just celebrated our three year dating anniversary July 10th. My whole rant was just to illustrate that I do understand what its like to make a selfish wrong choice but with Kristen on that drive there she could’ve called Rob or someone and said I’m about to make a mistake. This wasnt a one time thing you know when there is sexual tension between someone and as someone who went through sort of what she went through I don’t like her arrogance in thinking she can lie and say it was a one time thing and that is why she has lost my respect. By trying to play the victim when she is not.

*okay off my soapbox now*

• kelli August 15, 2012 at 10:13 am #

Totally understandable Shailene! ah so in your opinion you could see the sexual tension between them? I agree she could have done something and people still trying to say it was only a one time thing are definitely in too deep with their infatuation of robsten…i could see sexual tension between her n rupert or something there…even to me it doesnt look like a one time thing from those pics…

• OnTheFence August 15, 2012 at 11:03 am #

I read somewhere not long after this happened..the day the paps found MaMa Stew out and asked her about it..She simply said…”Its not my affair”! No excuses there!

22. kelli August 15, 2012 at 8:16 am #

Haha okkk gonna watch GMA and see how today goes lol…although i dont think it will be a sad bob :P lol

• Nonnie August 15, 2012 at 8:29 am #

he just should have addressed it once and got it over with. The more he avoids it the more people are going to ask him about it.

• Rs007 August 15, 2012 at 8:36 am #

He subtly shaded her with the quip about publicists and people should speak for themselves bit. I think
        He knows her “apology” was PR bullshit and is subtely calling her on it. He seems disgusted with her bs. I hope for his sake his team forces Summit to allow them to do promo separately so they don’t have to interact at all.

• kelli August 15, 2012 at 8:36 am #

hahah agreeee….he needs to be honest for once and say if it is or isnt and move on..theyll stop bugging him…but ive heard from ppl who watched the live feed said that he said u go on tv to promote your movies not personal life…..also said Nick is like his publicist…gives him advice…lmaooooo…stillll feel like nick hangs around this site :)

• OnTheFence August 15, 2012 at 8:37 am #

Agreed! That should have been one of his steps in the “new Rob”
        Address it once..even if its…hey these things happen and ya have to just move on”! Nothing more! Oh well…Nick knows best! ;p

I do wonder what happened to Dean? Last I saw he was with Jennifer Anniston I think?!!

• kelli August 15, 2012 at 8:38 am #

hahaha really RS? haha ooo cant wait to see that ….wonder why they dont keep it live with the tv? hmm but haha thats funny that he knows it was BS

• kelli August 15, 2012 at 8:41 am #

lol i do wonder where Dean is…but he was Jens BG before bobs right? …still i would have thought knowing how hectic this week is Dean would have been there…hmm

• OnTheFence August 15, 2012 at 8:51 am #

I think he was Kelli..I just meant the last time I saw a photo of him he was with her..wonder what happened with Rob! Maybe he couldn’t put up with the Skank ..? ya never know! ;)

• kelli August 15, 2012 at 8:58 am #

Lol poor Dean…hes prolly on vacation and everyone is freaking out of where he is..esp when they had the prem lol….sheep were def wondering where he was too…maybe he thinks jen needed him more with that engagement news lol

23. Acer August 15, 2012 at 8:39 am #

When asked if he gets used to the fan craziness, I liked his remark, “..if you get used to it you’ve gone crazy.”

• Lisa August 15, 2012 at 9:40 am #

I think the whole interview was shit. He really should just address it so everyone can move on to his movie. Hi PR person coughNickcough sucks personally :lol:

• Diana August 15, 2012 at 10:40 am #

To address it, he would have to confirm the relay. Has he ever done that? If so, I missed that. Of course, many celebs just calmly ask to leave their personal lives out of it. He has a damn movie to promote, and all these interviews are about the homewrecking whore.

24. Lisa August 15, 2012 at 9:43 am #

Best thing he said and professional dig at her

“If they took away the publicist and let people talk for themselves, they’d have to take responsibility”-Rob’s classy way of throwing shade

• ? August 15, 2012 at 9:45 am #

not only her, but the whole twit thing.. including himself.. maybe he has taken a dose of humility… that’s a good thing for everyone… time will tell..

25. kelli August 15, 2012 at 9:51 am #

lol now there is someone claiming K is in NYC…

• OnTheFence August 15, 2012 at 9:57 am #

Zzzzzzzzz!!
      Never thought I would say this….but…I can’t wait to see the NastySkankyWhore at some of the BD2 promo! I want to see the public humiliation it will bring her…You know ..”I want to see her get “Screwed Over” so to speak! hahahaha!! That Karma bus has a freakin jet fuel engine on the back of it!!!! ;)

• ! August 15, 2012 at 9:58 am #

Stalker Stew :lol:

26. kelli August 15, 2012 at 10:06 am #

@kstewfan10 Looks like he’s got a K on his top pocket http://j.mp/RgivyC *walks out*

ooooo brother…. *rolls eyes*….but the girl who tweeted that is a huge K fan….bout her being there…..thinkin some just want attention….

27. movinon1 August 15, 2012 at 10:27 am #

Imo, The GMA interview just keeps fans guessing. Same shit, different day. Makes me wonder if someone is leaving a opening there for a let’s be friends again situation. Robs not going to answer personal questions, he hadn’t before, I don’t see him starting now. I’m hoping to see a change for the good in Rob, but I have my doubts. Hope I don’t have to go back to calling him Bob…..lol. I agree Lisa, that some kind of truth needs to be put out there. It seems the division between the fans and nonbelievers has grown wider. The robstens were almost foaming at the mouth during robs first outing in NYC.

It’s kinda sad and disappointing that HW, managers, publicists, agents, and studios can have such a control over ones image and life. Maybe that’s why we see many actors fall from grace, turn to external vices and become grumpy human beings. Their every step is monitored and gauged for the publics viewing.

• ? August 15, 2012 at 11:03 am #

totally agree..

• movinon1 August 15, 2012 at 11:38 am #

:wink:

28. D'eanna August 15, 2012 at 12:16 pm #

I’m so sick of JF sticking her nose is this bullshit and trying to tell me how I should feel and think. Give me a break already! Here’s MY response to Shrews biggest fan:

If you actually want us to believe that celebrities, for the most part, aren’t egotistical ingrates who love the spotlight and adoration of the ‘little people’ who spend their hard earned money to support with their wages earned from hard working 5-days-a-week, 52-weeks-a-year, jobs; it is an insult to the intelligence of us all. And, I am SO tired of this BS about this not giving us little people the right to ‘invade’ the privacy of said ‘movie star’. Then STOP hiring publicity teams, calling photographers, and shamelessly promoting yourself for said invasion and over exposure. You cannot have it both ways. This ‘come here – no, leave me alone’ dance is further proof of the grandiose, narcissistic egos, and borderline personality disorders that can only be fed by the public clamoring to adore you further. So, PLEASE just STOP! If the public goes away, so does your overpaid salaries and extravagant lifestyles right along with the public adoration you continually claim to loathe, yet seek! Of course we ‘gaze at the seams’ when one of your own falls from grace to see that you are, in fact, ‘just like us’. To get a glimpse behind the façade that you have created to make us little people believe you are so much better because of your CHOSEN profession; doesn’t happen often enough for my liking. Don’t talk to me about any ‘poor celebrity’. You, no more than your friend, Kristen, deserves pity from me. Have you ever had to wonder where your next meal is coming from, or how you were going to pay your rent? I didn’t think so! So, sit the hell down, and shut the hell up! I’m over the whining and crying celebrity! If you don’t want us in your private life, then quit acting like an entitled fool! Your friend willingly took quite a few hefty paydays for a few months of work, amassing a fortune that us little people have no chance of accumulating in a lifetime while performing a multitude of jobs that contribute to the betterment of society as a whole! She had the world in the palm of her hand, enjoying a success that a lot of your own kind could never dream of achieving. The attention of the world was hers for the taking. How did she show her appreciation? By flipping the finger, scowling every time someone approached her, opening her trash talking mouth at the most inappropriate times and places, calling her fans retarded and referring to them as fiends, and behaving as an entitled spoiled brat that NEVER had to suffer consequences for her actions. Now that she is actually being held accountable for sleeping with a married man whilst befriending his wife and children – you want to cry foul? Are you serious?????? From what I gather, you are trying to insinuate that the pressure of celebrity caused her lapse in judgment and we should all feel sorry for her because the pressure was just too much? Then she should go see a therapist! From where I sit, it just further proves how much she needed the attention and adulation from anyone willing to give it, regardless of the carnage it could leave behind.

So, let’s ‘…. consider the childhoods we unknowingly destroy in the process.’ Exactly how many lives did the selfish actions of your friend destroy? We KNOW of 2 childhoods that will never be the same – based on choices SHE made. Have we all made mistakes in our youth? You bet!!! And, we have all had to pay for those decisions. Perhaps not as publically, but there are consequences for everyone, so do NOT try to tell me that Kristen Stewart, who you consider one of the…’beautiful young people’ should not have to suffer for her own choices simply because she is a celebrity. Again, your egocentric, narcissistic view of your world is clouding your view of the world around you and thus you have no real anchor to reality! To say that public interest destroys someone’s sense of self just further proves how fragile your sense of self must be to begin with, and just how much you rely on public interest to validate your own self-esteem while you try to shoo us away for giving you the attention you crave! Quite a double-edged sword you’re trying to navigate so I think it would be best if you just kept out of it. Do you ever tire of coming to the aid of your flawed celebrity friends? Please, stop trying to tell the public how we should perceive these people and why. That only serves to make you look like a hypocrite, no matter how good your intentions.

You say that Acting is about communicating vulnerability. Well, so is life! Relationships with spouses, children, friends, and co-workers require no less and I don’t know many people who get paid one red cent for their acts of ‘freedom, love, and connection’. Again, I fail to see any merit in your ‘poor, pitiful –insert celebrity drama de jour here’ -. Life’s a bitch. Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!

• Ashley August 15, 2012 at 12:21 pm #

Whoa Deanna, you go girl! Very well said.

• Ali August 15, 2012 at 12:25 pm #

My goodness woman! That was amazing, that should be printed in every magazine/newspaper that celebrities read, seriously! :)

• movinon1 August 15, 2012 at 12:28 pm #

Oh my :shock: every fucking thing you said D’eanna spot on. Personality Disorders…I would say hell to the yes!!!

• ! August 15, 2012 at 12:49 pm #

I love this, wow!

• D'eanna August 15, 2012 at 1:10 pm #

Thank you! I really do try to stay emotionally detached from this spectacle, but JF’s article made me livid. I can understand supporting a friend who effed up, and being there for them…they are your friend. BUT, the manner in which she uses her celeb status, while claiming to loathe her celeb status – to defend such selfish, replusive behavior is asinine! HW folks do this on a consistent basis!

• Rachel August 15, 2012 at 1:29 pm #

Go Deanna . More Prozac! ;)

• ? August 15, 2012 at 1:12 pm #

D’eanna,
      standing ovation!

• Jade August 15, 2012 at 5:08 pm #

WHOA!!! That was amazing if I may say so!! Standing ovation! ; – )

29. click August 15, 2012 at 1:38 pm #

I think I remember reading months if not a year ago about Jodie cheating on her longtime girlfriend, there were photos of her with a younger woman. So she knows what’s like to be a cheater.

• D'eanna August 15, 2012 at 1:58 pm #

No surprise there! Guess they were cut from the same moral lacking cloth.

30. kelli August 15, 2012 at 2:31 pm #

@xinnerbitchx
    Rob stopped signing when someone bashed kristen. Before he hated people hating on her and he defends her, nothing changed. He said back off

kinda wondering how much some of this shit happens….or did he just stop signing cuz he needed to get inside…doubt he hears half the shit they yell

• Ali August 15, 2012 at 2:38 pm #

Here’s the video, you be the judge lol

They are crazy, like saying that the “K” in the shirt he was wearing in his shirt was for Kristen when the K is for Kenzo who is the designer :lol:

• britgirl August 15, 2012 at 2:45 pm #

Wow what ever was said or done, I couldn’t really make out with all the noise, he was really pissed. I’ve never seen him react like that with a fan before. He looked angry and stressed to me. Like he just wanted to get it over and done with.

• kelli August 15, 2012 at 2:46 pm #

hahaha…to me it looked like they got too pushy? couldnt really hear anything said…i think he was tired of them shoving the pics in his face lol….what do you think Ali?

• Ali August 15, 2012 at 3:01 pm #

To be honest I’d be pissed if people were shoving things in my face too, but he’s used to it. However, I saw that he was almost hit on the face with a magazine when a person was trying to put it in front of him or maybe it just looked that way. I still can’t even make out what he said cause of all the screaming, hell I don’t even think he’d be able to hear what anyone was saying. If it sounds loud on video imagine how much louder is it in person…

• Steph August 15, 2012 at 2:51 pm #

Actually, looking at that vid a couple of times, I think he’s telling the fans to “move back”, so someone may have been getting crushed into the barriers. Obviously, he didn’t want anyone to get hurt. But some people will probably think he’s being nice to get the sympathy vote.

• Ashley August 15, 2012 at 3:04 pm #

Maybe it was an autograph hound pushing the fans away to make some money. Someone was getting pushy.

• kelli August 15, 2012 at 2:58 pm #

Haha ahh yes Steph! just went and rewatched…i did see him say move back…lol …maybe he didnt want a repeat of the prem and them jumping the barricade? lol…i think he wanted think to stop shoving the pics so he said move back

• Diana August 15, 2012 at 3:44 pm #

I think you can tell from the video, that some guy, a few rows back, was leaning over/pushing into the people in the front. A girl clearly yelped, and it didn’t sound like a “sqee” to me. That’s when the bodyguards got pissed and so did Bob. The girl in front was likely getting crushed.

• kelli August 15, 2012 at 3:51 pm #

haha annnnnd that my friends is how a premiere is! literally getting smashed! i was wondering…couldnt read all he said but he did say move back so that def makes sense that someone was getting toppled

• Jade August 15, 2012 at 5:36 pm #

OMG it’s some ahole with a picture of Rup and Kstew…
        Compare it! You can see the yellow and green SAME PIC… He was trying to get Rob to sign it, WHAT A MF!! Starting at about 1:09-1:10.

• Ashley August 15, 2012 at 5:51 pm #

Oh shit Jade you are right!!! And he got pissed! Whoa! It clearly bothered him…

• Kelli August 15, 2012 at 5:54 pm #

Understandable IMO…..I mean that in a way like that’s like adding lemon to a fresh cut….it’s only been a few weeks….and imo he did care for her at some points so I bet that kinda hurt having it shoved back in ur face

• Ashley August 15, 2012 at 5:57 pm #

He looks like a guy who just saw a picture of his girlfriend in another man’s arms… He was livid, a normal and natural response.

• Kelli August 15, 2012 at 5:57 pm #

Think it’s a mix of that pic n ppl pushin

• Ashley August 15, 2012 at 5:58 pm #

I think it was the pic being pushed in his face. He hadn’t said anything until then. Mad Rob is hot. JS!

31. alexisis August 15, 2012 at 3:18 pm #

Whatever his reasoning is, l still don’t believe he will willingly hear a bad word said about her.